The Two Dollar Challenge is a unique and impactful experiential learning exercise. It has 3 Steps:
Step 1: Design your Two Dollar Challenge
- Go to our Resources page to review the Rules, Code of Conduct and Choose Your Level of participation.
Step 2: Register for the Two Dollar Challenge App
- The TDC APP allows participants to track expenses, income & record daily reflections. And, for advanced levels, it allows participants to randomize their daily income & experience economic ‘shocks.’
Step 3: Choose a Non-Profit Partner (optional)
- Select a non-profit partner that implements a development program that addresses your cause (e.g., education, microfinance, water, or HIV Aids), raise awareness and funds, and transfer all donations to your chosen non-profit partner.
Already know you want to take on the Two Dollar Challenge?
Contact Us for a free half hour tutorial via phone or skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a bit more convincing?
- Visit our In the News Page to review coverage of past Two Dollar Challenge events.
- Visit our Impact Page to review the reflections of past participants.
- Review pictures and videos of past Two Dollar Challenge events.